Thursday, April 14, 2011

[cold time!]

[two oh eight]
4.14.11


I just gave Levi and Sylvia a bath. After much drama about sitting down in the bathtub they settled down and played together fairly fuss and splash free. When he got out of the bathtub Levi went over to the diaper closet and said, "Coooldd... cold time!!" haha he's so cute. This morning he snagged a boiled egg off the counter and peeled it on the front porch unbeknownst to anyone, rather well, too. I caught him when he came back for a second one though! I haven't been feeling well these days.. and I don't know why. I told Sam this morning when I got up that I felt like a dead toad. She was very sympathetic. *sarcasm* ;)

Shaina

2 comments:

  1. Oh YES. Got the new Broadway version of Les Miserables in netflix today. With.. prepare yourself: JOE JONAS in it. *gaspdoublegasp* Or one of the Jonas bros anyway.. not sure which one. I shall be watching it tonight. And then I shall inform you on how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for explaining the sarcasm bit. I would have missed it. (No, I am not being sarcastic.) :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete