Saturday, April 23, 2011

[chicken salad]

Step 1: (actually, this is several steps into the recipe b/c
I didn't think to take pictures until this point. Back to the point:
De-seed orange pepper.
 Last night I made Chicken Salad for dinner and for the *drumroll please* FIRST TIME *EVER*, photographed my progress. For my first time.. I don't think I did too badly. I shall do it again sometime and work on improving :) The recipe I used was really good, even though we didn't have a couple of the ingredients.You should try it. Because it tastes good. And is fun and easy to make.
That picture down there of Levi might be my three sixty five of the day. You never can tell.

Last night Samantha was talking to John and she said, "You should be glad you look like Flynn, (from Tangled) John." He looked at her and said, "He should be glad he looks like me." Hahaha! Stay away, girls.. he's only 12! Fortunately he looks like Flynn but doesn't *act* like him :)

Shaina
Step two: cut up pepper.

Step 3: Shred chicken

Step 4: Measure Mayonnaise.

Step 5: Mix together spices with mayo.

Step 6: Slap on a croissant and enjoy!

My little cutie patootie.

1 comment:

  1. ..and I didn't even get any!! Oh well, maybe next time. :) Thanks for making broth. Good pics. :)

    ReplyDelete