Monday, April 18, 2011

[two eleven and twelve]

Joey made this all on his own and
then wanted me to take a picture!
 Please everyone help my friend out! Here is what she wrote:
"Hey everyone, I need your help! I wrote an essay for a scholarship contest, and the first elimination round is determined by popular vote. My essay is currently ranked 11 out of 3350, and I need to be in the top 10 through May 1st. I would really appreciate it if you would vote for me! You can vote once per IP address (computer, cell phone, ipod, etc.).  Thank you to all who already have and will vote - I wouldn't stand a chance without you!

http://www.wyzant.com/scholarships/v1/essay4703_Overland-Park-KS.aspx

Again, thank you so much!
~Karie"

As you can see, it's a scholarship.. that's a pretty big deal! It just takes a couple seconds and will help her out a lot!
Handsome boy..

Cutie :)

[two eleven]
4.17.11
I normally don't go for this type of shot but this tree
is seriously epic. I've been wanting to
take a picture of it for... forever. And I finally did :)
It almost looks LOTRish to me :)

[two twelve]
4.18.11

No comments:

Post a Comment