Friday, April 6, 2012

[update on mr. p]

As some of you know, a friend of ours had a bad accident yesterday morning.
Here is what Josh wrote on facebook this morning: "For those who don't know, dad got the sprayer caught in a power line and was electrocuted this morning. Has a concussion, dislocated elbow, and burns on his head, back, hands, legs and feet. Only has to get one skin graph thank the Lord. He is conscious and doin ok. He's in the emergency burn unit in [...]. Thanks for everything and keep the prayers coming if you think of it. God is good!!! 
I myself don't know much more than that, but please keep the whole family in your prayers. I guess that when Josh and Levi (?) pulled their dad out, they didn't know, but the electricity was still going through the wire, and they were extremely lucky that they didn't get shocked as well. 
Thanks so much everyone. 


Oh, and for my flickr friends: my hard drive on my computer totally died...just randomly I guess. I'm going to have limited access for a while. I miss you already!

1 comment: