Sunday, April 1, 2012

friday: we arrived around 5:30 and took a walk after picking bre up from work. They are just so beautiful.

Alyssa: "Shaina, come on!" Josh: "Oh, she found some light she likes." Haha, he knows me well. Or... maybe you don't even have to know me well to know that, lol.


I gave ma girl a dandelion for her hairs. :D

<3

Bre, you're so special and amazing!!
 
Lyssa, you're gorgeous and wonderful :) Best friends are...well, the best.

da boys. Mr. Cool. and Mr.....Cool#2

Group picture!!!

it was a gorgeous spring evening.

Josh took these two. And yes; those are my skinnies!





shadows!!

the clouds were awesome.

I love the flowers :)

THIS. This. was soooo gorgeous. I could have stayed here forever, but I was hustled along, haha.

ahaha, I grabbed the guys for a couple in the front yard... lols.
 Friday night we played Maaaafia. Josh had never played before, so that was a lot of fun! We had a pretty small group, but it was ok. We just had fun times :) Saturday I got to hear my best friend sing like a birdy at a recital... which was pretty much the best thing ever. She did so well! And of course I got to see Ben and Cass. They are sooo happy of course, and looking forward to Jr.  Then afterwards we went to Karie's house mansion...which....I'm still in shock, haha. I hadn't seen it yet, of course, so I got the whole tour, and....wow. Just wow. We hung out and talked, and it was so good to see everyone again... I just love the atmosphere of our group, it's amazing. Then...we went to Bass Pro and ate and walked around for a while, which was really nice. It's sooo big and cool in there. Huge thanks to Josh for taking us!! 

-Shainabo 
Pray for Karie, guys. She's not feeling well, and she has a lot of school to do. It was so amazing to see your wonderful smile again, Karie <3
saturday's sunset. Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment