Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Such pretty light :) saturday


Josh and Caleb!

d'aww.
Hhahahaha... I'm not sure who had the camera.. I think Sam.. but this is totally me. lols.


still saturday.
AC made the coolest cake ever for my graduation!!!! Yeah. Totally serious, my aunt made this. You're jealous, I can tell. It was her first time to work with fondant and it turned out amazingly. I ate (part of) the lens.
sunday

thupergirlth


Haha, Ducky let me wear his awesome shades.
Bre, I am totally convinced that..this is basically the cutest thing ever. Am I right? Yeah, I knew it.

sillies :)

graduation was more epic than I thought was possible. I'm soooo grateful to everyone that came and participated. Thank you all so much!!! I love my friends and family :)
ducky's upside down smile, haha.

gabe found a flower.

and...somehow sam always ends up with flowers, hahaha.
see what I mean?
monday

shooting clays :)

If you look closely, I caught some smoke and also some motion blur from the bullet I think! Cool..




a-double-dorable.


somehow caleb is cool enough to pull Josh's hat off... hahaha.


Our creation: Ktiggaroo!!!! (with a silent 'k'. yeah, don't ask. lol) Sam, Josh, Caleb and I invented/made/ate it. It's pretty beawesome. And we also got mutually sunburnt, haha. we also went riding and climbed a tree...I was wearing one of josh's caps all day long that way soo big on me, and I kept having to look out from under it, it was hilarious, haha. so much fun :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a super fun weekend! I love how you guys all have Superman shirts. That's cool. =) You're cake looks AMAZING! Props to your aunt! It's totally you!

    Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on graduating!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa!! I know, right? She did an amazing job. I'll have some photos soon of something else that my friend/neighbor brought for the party that is also incredible! Haha, and yeah... we like our superman shirts :D

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation! That cake looks awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete