Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[quotes]

Jake: "I'd like to keep my jugular in one piece....the same goes for my carotid artery!

 John: "What's this stuff? It looks like cabbage...only it's purple."
Me: "Umm...It's purple cabbage."
John: ".....oh." 

Sylvia, pointing to my pimples: "Why are these...elbows all over your face?"

 Me: "Don't be a pooty parper!"

Me: "Sam, you wanna start a load of laundry?"
Sam: "um...."
Me: "Cause you're the best sister in the world?"
Sam: "WeeEeeelll...."

 Sam: "Yeah, you're not the....best in the mornings."
Me: "Yay, understatement of the year."

John, groaning: "Take my advice and never play poker for push-ups."

"He's kind of creepy looking...but in a sweet way."

Sam: "I ran over here so I could brush my hair."
Me: "You ran a mile to brush your hair?"
Sam: "......yeah...."

Me: "Is there any coffee left?"
Papa John: "No. Do you want me to make some more?"
Me: *grin* "Yes"
Papa John, with a sigh: "You'd better flutter your eyelashes at me."
Hahaha. *flutters eyelashes*

Sam: "It's the Narth Store, guys!"
Josh, John, me: "Bahahahahahahaha"

Sam: "That wasp is...brushing his eyebrows!!!"
Me: o.O "First of all, wasps don't have eyebrows..."
Sam: "Well, whatever they are."
Me: "Antennae? And secondly, I'm pretty sure they don't brush them..."
Sam: "Yeah, those!"

"I don't try to kill myself, it just...happens!" 

Mom: "That wasn't a nupe! What was it?"
Levi: "It was a skice!"

Mom: "What's your name?"
Levi: "Um...Levi and Weides."
Me: "Bye, Levi and Weides!"
Levi: "Bye, Shaina Shaina Shaina!!"

“There’s a picture on the internet somewhere; I’ve lost the link, it went all 404 on me.” 

“Monica’s in the house making pancakes, she's a the stove, kinda whistling, listening to the Christian radio station, and Augustine and his friend come in and go, “Mom....Mom.... Oh, Moooom.” And she keeps on flipping pancakes, and she’s like, "boys, come get your pancakes." *no answer* "Come on, boys, they're gettin cold." *no answer*  And she turns around and looks at their beaming faces, and Augustine goes, "Mom. Guess. What." and she goes. “No. NO? REALLY?” And then she's bouncing off the ceiling and they have to scrape her off with a spatula. She's disappearing bouncing around in the street going "whoohooowhoohoo!" and everyone says, 'buz off, it's siesta time."

Augustine's status: "Just got converted, lol! This is teh bomb!" -George

“I’ll admit, I have a romantic streak that’s a mile deep and wide in me.” 

“Study question no 1: Hahahahaha, I love saying that *after* break. Stuuudy question no. 1.”

"Here we are, 15 minutes from the end of  class. OK, study question #2!" (note: we actually managed somehow to make it through all the questions! Unbelievable, I know.)

“You guys are a real problem class, you ask all the right questions, the ones that I really have to think about. It’s impossible to stay on track!” 

“It’s a mystery! Quit arguing about it, take and eat some!” 

"Some modern scholars say it started in 412 and ended in 427, but you know modern scholars. Always trying to justify their paycheck." 
“Modern Protestant fundamentalist eschatology is deviant from 2000 years of church history. That doesn’t prove it’s wrong. But I’m a little nervous about a theology that departs from 2000 years of church history.”

“Augustine laughs and laughs, he LOLs, he ROTLs, and then picks himself up off the floor and says, “I’d better write a book to refute that.” ”

"I got my copy of City of God signed at one of Augustine's rock concerts, it had laser lights."  

"I'll have a special class just for this year's GB2B class's students....kids."

"yeah, I know I'm creepy...cool."

"So, as I was saying before I sidetracked myself, it's a regular problem of mine, (the first step to getting rid of it is acknowledging...) see, there I go again!" 

"Yeah, yeah, I am pretty awesome, aren't I? Go ahead, worship me. Bring it." -Daemones.

"As Daniel is praying...wherever. Probably the Potlatch river."

"Aquinas was a throughgoing Augustinian. But so were Luther and Calvin! wut."

"Probably shouldn't, hahahaha, probably shouldn't laugh, hehe."

"Science is lame." -Zachary

"In Schola, all the girls are beautiful, all the guys are handsome, and everyone's above average. .....and smart, too!"




3 comments: