Saturday, December 3, 2011

[thanksgiving day]

Remember I said that there'd be a selfportrait with the new boots?
Well, I was wearing them in this picture.. that counts right? Yeah, maybe not.
Thanksgiving morning.
Thanksgiving Day was great, as usual :) We went to my Aunt and Uncle's house, so there were my dad's parents and two of his siblings and their families plus the nine of us. I was sooo thankful for the amazing weather God gave us that day!!! It was soo beautiful!

Thanksgiving weekend Sam and I went to KC for Alyssa's birthday (20 YEARS OLD! Whoa.) And yeah. That was amazing as always :) It makes me SO happy just being in our group. Seriously, it just floods over me.
I know I'm kinda just rambling... hey, it's my blog! ;)
Listen. Also. I'm learning this on the piano.

I'm really into music lately :) Just a warning, I might be posting lyrics randomly.. and often.. in the future.
~Shaina


Haha, totally not the best picture of me, but so great anyway :) <3

Yep, no kidding.

AC made these for Thankgiving!! Isn't it adorable? The boy ones had little beards! They were adorable:) Of course, before I could take a picture Levi snitched one of the eyes off of mine, haha. So you'll just have to...imagine her with two eyes. Or envision her as a pirate turkey.
I'm ridiculous. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment