Saturday, December 24, 2011

[christmas eve!]

This ice storm happened a few days ago, actually. It was so tremendously beautiful.


Uncle Johnny brought his puppy, Charlie along. And his santa suit, haha.


John got a hat to match mine and Samanta's for christmas. So we had to take pictures.



This one is supposed to be portraying each of our personalities.
Sam: " :D"
John: "I'm pretty sure Hannibal didn't have a hat like this."
Shaina: "Happy happy joy joy."

Another personalities photo.
Shaina:"Hi."
John: "...."
Sam: "Look, it's my horse!"

Silliness, haha.




Gosh my siblings are adorable. Just... wow.

And I love this one, haha :)


Serious:)

Another one of Sami and Charlie.
Merry Christmas to you all!! Thank you for reading my blog and following my photography journey. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment