Monday, August 15, 2011

[weekend koinonia retreat]

[three twenty four]
8.12.11
a beautiful sunset to start off a beautiful weekend.
More about the weekend later (maybe) but basically Travis organized a retreat at our place for a bunch of people in his bible study at college. We didn't know any of them, really, but it was an amazing experience and I was thrilled to get to know everyone. I was glad to be able to spend the day listening to the teachings and being blessed by them. I hope we can do it again sometime!
Today's pictures are yet to come off the camera. I'm going to bed :)
Tootles!
we set up this sign at the top of the driveway so people could find us :)

my reflection in the van window.. loving the random seatbelt showing through :)

and we were even able to see a rainbow. God is so creative and beautiful.

[three twenty five]
8.13.11
saturday. lots of listening, learning, enrichment.
and also lots of horseback riding :)






group picture. :)


sunday morning while wandering in the garden before church i found this beautiful "surprise lily." the beauty of it took me aback and made me want to show it to everyone, saying, "Isn't He wonderful?"

[three twenty six]
8.14.11

we had a bunch of tree frogs runnin' around on sunday ;)


ducky himself.



3 comments:

  1. It WAS a good weekend. I kind of miss those kids. :) That seatbelt pic is freaky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm beautiful photography!!! I love the picture with the rainbow. Did you do any editing to that one? The sepia color is perfect. Looks like a fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I did, but it was pretty minimal. The tones were like that straight from the camera because of the low light :) It was a very fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete