Monday, August 29, 2011

[three thirty seven-three forty]

"Land ahoy!!" :)
 Soo I've been really really bad at taking pictures and uploading them since I got home, surprise surprise. I didn't actually *miss* any days, but I got bad pictures :) *sigh* hopefully my inspiration and motivation will return to me soon.
Over the weekend we had some amazing Chinese visitors who made the food for US! It was awesome in that we didn't have to cook, *and* the food was amazing... the dumplings especially :) I ate waaaay too many of those guys.
Today I worked on some math, potty training my brother, cleaning my room (somehow I always get interrupted in the middle and it looks worse than it did when I started.. *sigh*) trying to eat enough to stay alive, haha, and.. hanging out with Samantha and laughing.. tiredly. :)  
Tomorrow I'm starting an experiment. You'll be hearing about it probably after it's over :)

Shaina
[three thirty seven]
8.26.11

[three thirty eight]
8.27.11
I'm not too sure about this.. haha.

...since I know you guys were just dying to see the post-hair-in-a-million-braids hairdo. ;) I should audition for Miracle Max's wife, right?
P.S. wide angle... makes noses look humongous. Just sayin'.


[three thirty nine]
8.28.11
Late night photo saves my three sixty five.

[three forty]
8.29.11



2 comments:

  1. Wow, the butterfly pictures are amazing! Especially the first one where you can really see the dots and proboscis! hahah love the pictures of the post braid hair. My sister did my hair like that a couple times. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, haha.. I love having my hair all in braids.. it feels amazing!!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete