Monday, August 1, 2011

[it's about time]

[three ten]
7.28.11
thursday. the best root beer on the planet, right in our small town :)
 So. I have good news and... good news. haha. the good news is i got my computer back today so no more mass uploads.. well... not as many? haha.
and the good news is KARIE AND IRIS are coming TODAY to spend the week with us!! Uh-huh.. I think God is trying to see how blessed this girl can get.

On my birthday I woke up to the kids bringing in lots of birthday drawings for me and flowers. we went to church and just had a good day. the sad part is my dad is on a business trip... so we'll do something special when he gets back :)


~shainabo


Samantha and me in our room at the B&B we stayed at for our birthdays.

[three eleven]
friday. it finally rained, praise the Lord.7.29.11


[three twelve]
saturday. 7.30.11

my new ring. made from a spoon... how cool is that?

me and micah, who gathered sunflowers for me on my birthday, sunday. he's such a sweetie. and a cutie. it's a good thing he doesn't look at my blog ;)

my goofy brother and me :)

the clouds were positively killer. ks has the best clouds, period.


[three thirteen]
sunday. my 17th birthday.
this is the lovely lydia.
7.31.11

No comments:

Post a Comment