Friday, August 26, 2011

[travis goodbye :( ]

Tuesday. Volleyball. Amazing sunset light. Awesome friends gathered to wish Travis goodbye.






[three thirty four]
8.23.11

Too much glare. But I loved this moment too much not to use it :)



Zachary and I rolled down the hill.. three times :) Haha. It was waaaay too much fun.
Soo.. Justin and Nathaniel gave Samantha and me a SLACKLINE for our birthdays. I'm still kinda in shock.. but THANK YOU!!

Slacking :)

Wednesday.
Setting up our very own slackline.
Singing. Running. Working out our abs (ouch double ouch)
Going to Hidden Lake. Birthday gifts and celebration for Justin.

Hehe :)

Karie.. going for the mad scientist look. It suits her ;)



[three thirty five]
8.24.11


Thursday.
Shadows and light. Morning. Soreness.
Singing. Setting up the slackline *all* by ourselves. Getting my hair done in all braids :)
Making dinner and eating it together. Going home.

Part three of the Fruit Shoot :)


All I can say is, "Yess... yessss... yes."

[three thirty six]
8.25.11

No comments:

Post a Comment