Monday, June 6, 2011

[weekend fun]

 We traveled up for Preston's open house in KC this weekend. It was amazing, and too short. My family stayed at the R's house, while Sam and I stayed with Breanna and Alyssa's family. (How'd you guess? ;) We did all kinds of fun stuff like shopping, swimming, digging through our archives, eating fudge bars, killing Nathaniel, etc. Ok, actually we didn't do that last one. But we could have. Because he is very naughty.

Noah and Isaac are completely adorable little guys.. they kept telling me, "I want to get dizzy!!" Or, "I want to go high in the sky!" How can you resist? Exactly. You can't. I'm going to miss all these amazing people, no matter how long or short a time it is before we see each other again. 

I feel like we've been having non stop fun for the past month... It's been good fun, and it's a little sad to see it stop. But I know that the break from it will be good :) 

My 365's are all mixed in here.. I'm not going to label them. Cause I'm lazy like that. And I have math to do. There's some pretty fun pictures in here, so look all the way to the bottom, k?
Shaina

P.S. Quote of the day from Levi, my 3 year old bro after playing outside for a long time: "That's fun, now I need coffee!!"



We. are. SUUUUPER!!!!

Ha, Bre always has to throw a wrench in the works.

Up, up, and away!!!

They are twins :)

They wish they were twins. ;)

My handsome oldest bro.. How sweet :)

The guys! Well, some of them :)

The supergirls and their... associates.. or bodyguards.. or something.

The serious picture was extremely hard to get... *glares at Justin*

Super siblings :)

I love the randomness of this picture.. it makes me laugh :)

Haha... Nathaniel was playing with Wieder and it was so cute!




The ADORABLE Noah W. If he was any older, I'd marry him.
Ok.. maybe not. 


This picture really captures their personalities: Isaac being the polite
little gentleman and Noah off in lala land!


Help! I can't take any more cuteness!

I love how age integrated we are. We love to spend time with people that
are not in our same age group. Ages in this picture are 15, 17, 20, 4, and 12.
How cool is that? There's four different families in there too :)

Isaac LOVES to go 'up high in the sky'!

Travis on his sweet unicycle. As you can see, he's
really good at it!!

I'm a tattletale.. he didn't stop.

And I found this on our car this morning... WAAAAAA :(

No comments:

Post a Comment