Friday, June 10, 2011

[two sixty five]

 Soo.... I had this idea.. and we did it today. The only problem is it was really overcast and not bright out...so the pictures are pretty poor quality. Ooooh well. Probably be doing this again. Sam and I have been going through old pictures... and wow. Wow. About two or three years ago, MAN. So many people have changed SO much!! And then we were looking at pictures from last year.. and I was just thinkin... 2010 was a really happy year :) Sorry for rambling.. but you know me :) Or, you should by now.
You all need to watch this  It is amaaazing. My sister and I watched the other day. It's three hours long, but even if you only have fifteen minutes right now, start it NOW. You will be coming back to it.
[two sixty five]
6.10.11



No comments:

Post a Comment