Sunday, June 19, 2011

UD and me, taken by Sami


Also taken by Sami :)









[two seventy]
6.15.11
the day that sylvia cut her hand open and had to have 5 stitches. Maybe sometime I'll
elaborate.


My sweetie of a brother.. doesn't he look like Steve McQueen?


[two seventy one][flowers for sister]
6.16.11
SO adorable. I love him. This is actually the second bouquet he picked for me that day!

Scaring off butterflies on his bike :)


[two seventy two]
6.17.11

My adooorable new cousin and me!!!

He did like my necklaces :)

K, my cousin. Beautiful eyes, no?
I took this with Michal's new camera... *wiggle* The manual focus is UH mazing.

And he took this of me :)

A giant tiger moth!! Isn't it awesome?!?!

More grass...





[two seventy three]
6.18.11

[two seventy four]
6.19.11


Last one of J.. it was supposed to be up with the others of him but the pics got a bit mixed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment