Saturday, November 27, 2010

A random disgusting fact of last night.


[seventy two] 11/27/10 CHRISTMAS TIME!! Ok, not quite. But I love bells, so these are perfect =) I will be a walking jingle bell come Christmas time. But, you're all wondering about the random disgusting fact of last night, right? Ok. So last night I wet down my hair to put mousse in it and braid it, and I was standing in the bathroom combing it, when all of a sudden the comb hit a snag. My hands were wet, and the comb flew out of my hands. Guess where it landed? (I'll give you a hint; the toilet bowl was open.) You guessed it! For some reason, ( I think I was too tired to think straight) this was hilarious to me, so I washed it off giggling. My sister whom the comb belongs to was not quite as amused as I was. 

To wrap it up, the sun is shining, life is good, and chocolate is better. And I have three new necklaces. And the song I am listening to is... unfortunate. (One, George Jones.) Just one more thing. This photo size is large? *sigh* Click on the link, guys. It's much better there.

No comments:

Post a Comment